From David Shevitz <dshev...@singlestep.com>
Subject Trying to Troubleshoot an Issue
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:03:07 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to determine the source of a problem I'm having. I have
several documents that include images. Ideally, I would like to control
the size of these images by percentage--for example, I would like all
images for a document to be 60% of their original size.

I had thought I could set these parameters in my XML document, but they
don't seem to take. When I use actual point sizes, the images are
displayed as expected, but any values that I enter as percentages are
ignored.

I think the problem lies in one of three places:

1. My XML editor is not assigning the values correctly (I use XMLMind).
2. FOP does not support percentage values yet.
3. My inexperience with XML and such is once again rearing its ugly head.

Has anyone else experienced this? If it is a FOP-related issue, could
anyone recommend a reliable workaround?

Thanks!

Dave Shevitz