From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Integrating FOP in a Project
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:56:56 GMT
paul.bezault@sgcib.com wrote:
>       File pdffile = new File("C:/Resultat.pdf");

Does your server have a C: drive? :-)
Furthermore, it's almost always a waste to use DOM trees for
intermediate XML documents. Check out the code samples on the
FOP website for more information.

But neither of these appears to be your problem:
> And my problem is that i haven't any exception or error but the program
> never go out of the "Driver driver = new Driver()"

This method doesn't do much except setting up the element
mapping tables. In particular it doesn't do anything to
the output stream. It tries to get a class loader for accessing
the mapping property files though, which might be a problem.
Whats your environment on the server? Are there any user written
class loaders or such? Security policies?