From Johan Andersson <jo...@spprod.se>
Subject Re: PDF->PS->PDF with EPS
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:02:14 GMT
Hi,

This is how I process my output from FOP using Ghostscript 7.06 (on
Windows XP):

gswin32c -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress
-dConvertCMYKImagesToRGB=false -dAutoFilterColorImages=false
-dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-sOutputFile=output.pdf input.pdf

Sent a test PDF to the printer a couple of days ago and received the
result yesterday and it looks great.

Regards,

Johan Andersson