From Ryan Eldridge <RDE8...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: PDFTextCompression 0.20.5
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:38:04 GMT
Thanks for your response..  I am not sure what to change in my
userconfig.xml file.  I do not see a "strokeSVGText" entry?  I pasted in
my userconfig.xml file, if you see what I have done wrong could you
please let me know.

Thanks
-Ryan

<!--<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "config.dtd">-->
<configuration>
<!--
  <entry>
    <key>baseDir</key>
    <value></value>
  </entry>
-->

<!--
fontBaseDir: Similar to baseDir, except that this value is used for
fonts. If
         it isn't specified, the value from baseDir is used.
-->
<!--
  <entry>
    <key>fontBaseDir</key>
    <value></value>
  </entry>
-->
  <entry role="pdf">
    <key>stream-filter-list</key>
    <!--list>ascii-85</list-->
    <list/>
  </entry>

<!--
  Add fonts here
-->
<fonts>
embed-file="file:///c:/WINNT/FONTS/FRE3OF9X.ttf" kerning="yes">
embed-file="file:///c:/WINNT/FONTS/C39H12L4.ttf" kerning="yes">
</fonts>
</configuration>