From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: adding fonts to fop applet
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:10:22 GMT
tango ray wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> as I told you I m using the cvs version of fop, and you ve deleted the
> options.java file, and some files as messaging.MessageHandler and
> Conguration.confuguration that are needed for the options.java.

I didnt see a reference to the development version of FOP in your original
E-mail. So you downloaded FOP 1.0 from CVS? This is not ready for production
and the API has not been finished. So you probably wont be able to acheive
what you want.

Mostly likely you meant to get the latest version of the "maintenance" code,
0.20.x (where x >= 5) ??? This version of the code is fully working and it is
the version that the website is referring to. If you just get latest from CVS,
you will get the FOP 1.0 code, which as I said is not ready for production
use, it is WIP. To get the latest maintenance code you need to specify a
branch tag on check out of "fop-0_20_2-maintain"

Chris