From tango ray <raytan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject adding fonts to fop applet
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:00:08 GMT
I wish to complete my last mail, because I m lost at this time.
After taking a good look, I m wondering why do we add this code in apps.fop. Is fop.java not
the application call for the fop command line interface?
The code added in the main of fop.java is never read when i use my appli, and it espect to
read arguments from the command line as renderer and userconfig. But there is no comand line
for me.
It took a look at fop.xconf. Font detail are there, and you use getChild, getChildren to get
information, but we never specify a Configuration userConfig ( specify a file wouldn t be
better? : such as c:/conf/userconfig.xml).
And I don t know where to build the Configuration object and where to call it.
I first thought that something as : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=108859290614316&w=2
was a good idea
Thank you. The more I read, the more I m getting lost
Add a font in fop app is really hard !!!

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail