From tango ray <raytan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: adding fonts to fop applet
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:56:04 GMT
It looks perfect Simon, I'm looking forward applying it as soon as possible, but I still have
problem with the apps.fop code.
After the right imports of configuration from avalon.fireworks the first part of the code
is clean, so the definition of getRenderConfig works.

Then I have small problems.
First :
"AbstractRenderer renderer = driver.getRenderer();"  await an AbstractRanderer but recieve
a Renderer.I ve added :"... = (AbstractRenderer) driver.getRenderer();

Then my real question is about :
"Configuration rendererConfig = getRendererConfig(options.getUserConfig(),mimeType);

But options (that is a commandlineOptions object) only has a getUserconfigFile() method and
no getUserConfig(). It expects (Configuration userConfig, String mimeType)

Thank you

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail