From tango ray <raytan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: adding fonts to fop applet
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:55:57 GMT
Thanks,

as I told you I m using the cvs version of fop, and you ve deleted the options.java file,
and some files as messaging.MessageHandler and Conguration.confuguration that are needed for
the options.java.

But if I succeed in integrating it in the new fop version, I suppose that I will have to use
:

File userConfigFile = new File("C:\\fop\\userconfig.xml");  //    -----> here is it possible
to specify a usercong.xml and metrics file that are include in my fop.jar??
            Options options = new Options();
            options.loadUserconfiguration(userConfigFile);

            Driver driver = new Driver(foFile, out);

            driver.setLogger(log);
            driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

            driver.run();

Thank you very much