From tango ray <raytan...@yahoo.fr>
Subject adding fonts to fop applet
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:06:25 GMT
I m trying to add a font in my fop applet.
I m working with fop cvs version.
What is exactly the procedure to add a non Base14 Font in my java applet?, because the documents
only explain how to add a font in fop with command lines.

I ve tried to add MyFont.java and modify Fontsetup.java.
MyFont has the same code than Helvetica.java, but I have a
"invalid /BBox tag in Myfont font" error when starting my pdf with acrobat.
It might be looking for a xml file, but in my applet I have no xml.

Maybe is there another way. In older versions, i saw that you could specify a userconfig.xml
file with Options.java in your Examplexml2pdf.java.

Thank you

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail