From "Peter Gustafsson" <g...@telia.com>
Subject Re: EPS image printing problem
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:27:06 GMT
Tanks alot...

You were right about the Ghostscript issue, installed version 7.04 and now
the EPS image is shown in GSview.

However, the problem still remains with the printing of the EPS image
through Acrobat Reader 6.0.

I have tried both printing to my postscript enabled printer HPLJ 4MV and to
the acrobat destiller and the image isn't shown in either of the cases... I
have also tried to print to my printer but redirecting the postscript to a
file and then view the file with GSview which doesn't show any image in the
postscript file... Also the filesize of the postscript generated is to small
to hold an image.

So it seams that my version of Acrobat Reader doesn't attatch the embedded
image in it's printer postscript output...

Could there be som problem with my acrobat version to maybe??

Is it possible to attatch the eps file to the mail and send it??
Even so is it still interesting since I can se the image with version 7.04
of GhostScript that should mean that there is some other problem then image
related right??

/Peter