From "Peter Gustafsson" <g...@telia.com>
Subject Re: EPS image printing problem
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:14:39 GMT
RE: EPS image printing problemThanks for the reply..

I have thought of this way to act but I have heard that the fop postscript renderer don't
make use of the embedded font's which is an important part of my project.

Did you have the same problem as I have with the EPS images not even beeing able to be printed?

I find the behavour very strange and can't figure out why it is acting like this.

/Peter

----- Original Message -----
  From: Sun, Tiffany (Tong)
  To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:25 PM
  Subject: RE: EPS image printing problem

  I'm embedding EPS files in my FOP also, when I try to generate PDF files, here's what I
did to make it show up in browser and on printer:

  First generate PS file using FOP.
  Second use ps2pdf (free from GhostScript) generate PDF file from PS file.

  The generated PDF files have very good quality.

  Tiffany