From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Plase Help in solving wrap option
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:24:10 GMT
KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>

> I have stuck in handling WRAP option, I am using the following code in
> my table but in the display still I am not able to get the result i.e
> the data which is more than the column width will be continued to the
> next column .

wrapping only affects text that can be broken up with spaces. So if there are
no spaces in the text, it cannot be wrapped. You can either:

1) turn on hyphenation with properties hyphenate="true" language="en"
2) if you are generating your FO with a XSLT stylesheet then insert zero width
spaces in the long text, which will allow FOP to wrap the text to a second line.

Chris