From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help me
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:37:44 GMT
KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com wrote:

<snip/>

> Earlier it was working fine means I was getting 3 pages in the pdf file.
> But  after me using <fo:block-container> within the body of <fo:flow
> flow-name="xsl-region-body">  I am getting only one page in the pdf file
> and I am using <fo:simple-page-master> tag

The reason that you are only getting one page is that block-container's do not
flow across pages in FOP. They are classed as "out of flow" objects, and as
such cannot generate content that flows across pages. What effect are you
trying to achieve? Someone on this list maybe able to suggest alternatives.

Chris