From "Cameron Ingram" <CIng...@pscufs.com>
Subject Retrieving Images from a Database
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:27:36 GMT
Hi I  am very new to FOP.

I am trying to display images that are stored in our database ,not on
the disk, in a PDF. I found one response on the mailing list that
suggested creating a custom URL handler. I haven't had to much success
with that. Is that the way your are supposed to display the images or is
there perhaps a better way to do it.  Is there any one else who might
have some helpful information on how to do this, some code examples or
another place to look?

Thanks in advance Cameron

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown.
It contains information that is confidential and
protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination
or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations
is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent
the views or policies of PSCU Financial Services.