From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Building a matrix (table) out of almost equal elements
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:06:20 GMT
Jan,

On Mar 25, 2004, at 5:35 AM, Jan Kohnert wrote:
> I wonder how I can change a table-row while processing data.
>
> Does anybody has an Idea?
>
> Thanks in advance!

This question is more appropriate for the XSLT Mulberry list[1]. When
you ask, you probably want to include a portion of the XML itself, as
that will help others understand how to build the XPath you need. I
suspect you'll have to either use xsl:variable, or perhaps
xsl:call-template. 'keys' may be another avenue to try.

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html