From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: AW: vertical text align
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:30:44 GMT
That sounds like a job for the inclusion of an SVG-based rotation of
text as an Instream Foreign Object[1], and once that has occurred, the
URL Manjush mentioned[2] would be used to do the rest of your request.
As far as I know, the XSL-FO 1.0 spec does not include information
about the rotation of objects (OT: I don't even think it mentions
outputting "landscape" oriented pages, although FOP does have a
workaround[3]--Another OT: (note to self) put a link to this section on
FAQ :-)).

Hope this information is useful!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]