From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Newbie 0.20.5 question :((
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:50:43 GMT
Martin,

This question is better sent to the group so all may answer (and/or
correct if necessary). read on...

On Mar 11, 2004, at 7:41 AM, Martín Mauri wrote:
> Hi Clay!
>
> The point's that I have this table and I thought FOP had a mechanism to
> center or move the position of a table such as HTML. Suppose I have the
> <region-body> element, isn't there a way to move the position of the
> table
> inside the region??

You might also be able to give the fo:table a margin-left value. You
could also apply a region-start (which puts content in a margin on the
left--similar to the left-side navigation column of a web site like
<http://cnn.com/>).

It might help for us to see some code, so we can give you ideas.

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay