From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Checkbox in the pdf doc
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:42:28 GMT

Hi,

There are several options:

- use SVG to draw a checked and a non-checked box depending the boolean
value
- find a font that has glyphs for the related Unicode cp's (enough basic
non-checked boxes, but the checked ones don't seem to be readily available
in the basic fonts)

As for myself, I mainly use the latter and my imagination --for example: the
basic ZapfDingbats font supports a lot of empty checkboxes from which you
can choose one, and for the 'checked' checkbox, you have a choice of many
other symbols...

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Andreas