From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Checkbox in the pdf doc
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:25:34 GMT
On Mar 8, 2004, at 12:20 PM, Nishma Jain wrote:
> Does anybody know how to generate check boxes in the pdf document? I
> have a
> boolean data which I want to show as on or off checkbox just as HTML
> check
> box.
>
> Thanks,
> Nishma

This has been asked before. Unfortunately, FOP (and the XSL-FO 1.0
spec) currently does not accommodate for checkboxes (as in FORM
element: checkbox). These can be added using a post-processor (such as
iText, listed toward the bottom of the FOP Other Resources page [1]).
If you just want a character which looks like a check box, you can
check into the FOP Special Characters page[2].

Good luck!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html