From "Jeremy Nix" <Jeremy....@sfsltd.com>
Subject How to force the region-body to adjust its margins automatically according to the size of the region-before.
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:18:01 GMT
I'm having some difficulties in understanding how to create a page
header that will be dynamic in content and size.  Is this possible?
Currently, I can specify the extent on the region-before and the
margin-top on the region-body to be equal and this creates the
appropriate area for the header portion of my page.  But, is there not a
way to automatically determine this area at runtime and then force the
region-body up/down depending on the region-before?