From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Development Task and Priorities (was Re: Print on demand using FOP)
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:10:41 GMT
On Mar 18, 2004, at 1:16 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Clay - no, i didnt add a new file, I just updated the layout.xml, so
> it now has a table of todo items. Yes, I realise that the doc
> generation process is driven from the site.xml. I'm really pleased you
> are getting into forrest, as I dont want to get to into the internals,
> I would rather spend time on the code.
>
> Chris

Sounds good. But are you aware there's a ToDo page accessible at the
bottom of the links on the HOME tab?

   http://xml.apache.org/fop/todo.html

I kept looking in that page for your updates and couldn't find them
(which is why I was so concerned you were adding a new file :-)).
Anyway, I think this is one of the things Victor was trying to fix...
disorganization of content.

Web Maestro Clay