From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: url port 8080
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:17:55 GMT
Glen Mazza wrote:
> I'm not sure--it's been a while since I've personally
> worked with Tomcat.  The tomcat-user list is probably
> the best resource for you--this also looks like a
> (very) FAQ question--that of changing the port the
> servlet container listens to--so you may want to check
> the Tomcat website as well.

Tomcat's HTTP connector listens on 8080 by default, in addition
to the JK connector. The HTTP connector can be disabled or changed,
but I believe the OP asked why it doesn't work through the Apache
front end. Of course, the tomcat-user list seems to be the primary
ressource, I'd also check cocoon-user.

J.Pietschmann