From "Benjohn P. Villedo" <bvill...@chpii.com>
Subject url port 8080
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:12:45 GMT
hi all,

Good Day!!!

am not sure if this is the right place to post this i just hope to get all
the help i could... here it is i am able to access fop with the url

or with cocoon implementation with the url

is there a means by which i could access those web applications
without port 8080??

i am actually able to do it with my other JSP web applications but the
method i use for my other web applications when implemented on
fop or cocoon wont work... here is what i did

inside server.xml of tomcat i placed the context
<!-- Define Cocoon Context -->
<Context path="/cocoon" docBase="/var/www/cocoon" debug="3"
	reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
	prefix="localhost_cocoon_log." suffix=".txt"

mod_jk.conf file added the line
JkMount /cocoon/* worker1

but still doesn't work... any hint or tip would be very much
appreciated... all the best!!!