From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Development Task and Priorities (was Re: Print on demand using FOP)
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:16:36 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:

>> I'll guess Ill wait a few days to see if the updates I made do appear
>> automatically. If not, then I will need that password. Ill e-mail you
>> offlist, if I need it. Thanks,
>>
>> Chris
>

> BTW, I want to confirm you (and everyone else) are aware that new
> files/pages added to the FOP web site (i.e., anything we want linked)
> must coincide with a similar modification to site.xml (used to be the
> 'book.xml' located in each sub-dir, but is being deprecated in favor of
> a global site.xml file). I say this, because judging by the language
> above and in the previous msg, it appears you are adding a new file
> (thereby meeting the definition of requiring a change to site.xml). If I
> continue to be wrong about this, please forgive! :-)

Clay - no, i didnt add a new file, I just updated the layout.xml, so it
now has a table of todo items. Yes, I realise that the doc generation
process is driven from the site.xml. I'm really pleased you are getting
into forrest, as I dont want to get to into the internals, I would
rather spend time on the code.

Chris