From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Development Task and Priorities (was Re: Print on demand using FOP)
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:23:58 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:

> p.s. For completeness' sake, I guess it might help to know that the
> information for updating the site is here:
>
>    http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web

Thanks Clay, just what I was looking for. I should have spotted that
myself! It says quite clearly in the table that shows the flow of data
that the "publish" step must be activated manually with the password
that you speak of. It doesnt say that only "new" files need to go
through the publish step and existing files dont need it.

I'll guess Ill wait a few days to see if the updates I made do appear
automatically. If not, then I will need that password. Ill e-mail you
offlist, if I need it. Thanks,

Chris