From Mike Brodbelt <m.brodb...@acu.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Print on demand using FOP
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:06:35 GMT
J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Most of the skeleton features are in place, there are even some
> features more completely implemented than in 0.20.5 (specifically
> inline areas, horizontal alignment within lines, PDF encryption,
> various SVG improvements)
>
> There are a few things to do, though, including, but not
> limited to:

<snip>

Thanks very much for posting that. We clearly couldn't use it yet, as we
need some non-implemented features (mutil-column layout and
abolute/relative positioning in particular), but it's encouraging to
hear that most of the framework is done, and hopefully it's just a
matter of time before it exceeds the feature list of 0.20.5.

Mike.