From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Problem with fox:outline and block-container
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:05:22 GMT
Milen Dimitrov wrote:
> I tried to create bookmarks with FOP 20.5 and everything works fine if
> the text is in <fo:block id="">. If I place <fo:block id=""> in
> <fo:block-container> the bookmarks doesn`t point to the needed
> destination anymore. Have somebody encounter this problem or have solution?

The code doesn't account for the area offset created by the block
container. There is no work around, and this wont be fixed for the
maintenance branch code. Try to put the id on the block container
itself, or use something else, like a table instead (bookmarks to
stuff in tables and lists are iffy for the same reason, but seem
to work sometimes).

J.Pietschmann