From Milen Dimitrov <gdi...@mail.bg>
Subject Problem with fox:outline and block-container
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:59:32 GMT
    Hi,
I tried to create bookmarks with FOP 20.5 and everything works fine if
the text is in <fo:block id="">. If I place <fo:block id=""> in
<fo:block-container> the bookmarks doesn`t point to the needed
destination anymore. Have somebody encounter this problem or have solution?

There is some dependance because the bookmark that points to <fo:block
id=""> in <fo:block-container> always points to same location. I mean
it`s not random choosen through PDF generation. Different bookmarks
point to different places. I created one PDF with 2 stand-alone block
and 2 containers - the bookmarks pointing to the blocks were ok, the
other weren`t.

10x

Milen Dimirov
gdi009@mail.bg