From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Print on demand using FOP
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:02:36 GMT
Mike Brodbelt wrote:

<snip/>

> My java skills are virtually non-existent, I'm afraid :-). Is there any
> kind of road-map/status information up for the FOP dev branch, or is it
> just a question of checking out the CVS and trying it out? I've had a
> good look round the website, but information as to what's happening
> seems absent.

Just checking out CVS and giving it a go is the only way to determine
its current status I'm afraid.

>>In terms of how I deal with this issue today. I'm ashamed to say this on
>>list, but we use RenderX's XEP when keep-* properties are required.
>

> Ah - I feared that might be the answer.

Did you see my second post on this? I forgot to say that FOP does have
limited support for keep-* properties. They are only implemented on
table-rows. So if you can put all your blocks into a table row then you
can prevent page breaks occuring mid paragraph.

Chris