From Kuba Królikowski <ku...@kompakt.pl>
Subject Re: Page count
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:10:30 GMT
Yes, I know about that, but I have to write universal mechanism, which
will calculate page count of every document, even without those fo tags.
  Besides if I only need to count pages I don't have to render document
to PDF or PCL - I wonder if there exists any moment in FOP rendering
process when I can get page count. Maybe I should write my own simple
Renderer?

Kuba