From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Page breaks and absolute positioned block-containers
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:32:27 GMT
Lien, Patrick wrote:

<snip/>

> I've also tried:
> * Using break-after="page"
> * Nesting the entire contents of the 1st and second pages in a
> block-container element, but that did not work either.
>
> How can I get a 2-page PDF from my .fo files?

try creating two simple page masters, with different named header
regions. Then put all the block containers into static content, those
for page 1 going into header 1, those for page 2 going into header 2.
They are absolutely positioned and wont be confined to the static
content area. In the flow place a single empty block with a
break-after="page" to ensure the second page is activated.

Chris