From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: space after <fo:instream-foreign-object>/<svg:line>
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:32:20 GMT
Tuna Vardar wrote:

<snip/>

> I'm using FOP 0.20.5 and Batik 1.5beta4.
> How can I clear away the space between two tables?

tables are block level elements, the formatter will try to place a new
block level element onto a new line. The space allowed for each line can
be controlled by setting the line-height property.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, why are you using SVG to
just draw a line. Will borders on the table themselves not satisfy this
requirement?

Chris