From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Development Task and Priorities (was Re: Print on demand using FOP)
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:10:37 GMT
On Mar 17, 2004, at 6:34 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> I have updated the xml docs in CVS, but I'm not sure how to tell
> forrestbot about this change. Does anyone know if forrestbot just
> picks up the changes automatically? I seem to remember Victor saying
> something about needing to do some sort of "update" before changes got
> included onto the live site.

Although I'm still getting up to speed on Forrest, I still don't
understand the forrestbot relationship yet. From my understanding of
Forrest, however, as long as you're not adding a new page, there should
be no problem. If you are adding a new page, we need to update site.xml
to include it in the navigation (proper location in the side nav &
tab). That should be it...

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. For completeness' sake, I guess it might help to know that the
information for updating the site is here:

    http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web

Let me or one of the list 'heavies' know if you need the login/pw (how
did I get that!?:-p).

Web Maestro Clay