From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: While we are on the subject of references
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 19:07:52 GMT
Rob Stote wrote:

<--start-->
I have found the following book to be indispensable. It is packed with code
examples, and a clear layout of the spec. Anyone who like to "see" examples
this is the book for you. It is fairly detailed, but not overwhelming.

Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (Extensible Stylesheet Language Formatting
Objects)
Crane Software
www.CraneSoftwrights.com
I think it should be added to he resources page.
<--end-->

OK, I have added it in CVS. It should be visible on the site within a week.
Thanks.

Victor Mote