From Ryan.Asle...@stpaul.com
Subject Re: AW: Performance Question
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 16:44:47 GMT

We use XSLTC.  I learned Java XML use and JAXP from an O'Reilly book
entitled "Java and XSLT" by Eric Burke.  It includes an example of a
stylesheet cache that I found quite useful.  Buy the book and check it out.

                      "Müller, Markus"

                      <markus.mueller@s        To:       fop-user@xml.apache.org

                      dm.de>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  AW: Performance Question

                      05/02/2003 11:23

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      fop-user

Hello Ryan,

you're writing about a stylesheet-cache. How did you implement it? Do you
use XSLTC or do you reuse the InputHandler object (according to the
documentation, it can be reused).

Markus