From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: FOP javadocs
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 04:24:40 GMT
Victor et al,

For reasons relaed to my own approach to design and code documentation,
I would like to see us, at some time in the future, follow the lead of
Poi, and publish the complete source tree as HTML.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/javasrc/

Nicola was heavily involved in this, as the Javasrc code was orginally
to be part of Alexandria.  Opinions?

Peter

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/