From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: FOP javadocs
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 04:24:40 GMT
Victor et al,

For reasons relaed to my own approach to design and code documentation,
I would like to see us, at some time in the future, follow the lead of
Poi, and publish the complete source tree as HTML.  See

Nicola was heavily involved in this, as the Javasrc code was orginally
to be part of Alexandria.  Opinions?

Victor Mote wrote:
> maintenance branches of FOP are now available from the "API Doc" menu item
> on the "Development" tab of the web site, or directly here:
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/api-doc.html

Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"