From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: XSL GUI designer with FOP or other engine
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 19:25:13 GMT
Have you tried the new & improved FOP Resources page?

  http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html

While there you'll be treated to a wonderful spa and massage, as well as
the beautiful and fabulous Formatting Objects Authoring tool:

  http://foa.sourceforge.net/

This isn't on the Resources page yet, but there's also Scruffy
Software's FOEditor for Mac OS X:

  http://www.scruffyware.com/products/foeditor/

;-p

p.s. As for me, I use a combination of XMLSpy/BBEdit & Acrobat Reader
myself (the ol' CODE, RENDER, TWEAK, REPEAT trick!). I tried to get into
the FOA thing, but found I liked the control of a text editor. Anyone
use FOA?

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com