From Mike Ferrando <mikeferra...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Big5 Chinese encoded glyphs in a PDF?
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 18:12:17 GMT
Victor,
First thanks for your site and your work. I am really excited about
what I have been able to do as a result of the fop site and scripts.
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html

1. I see the note about the PFM PFB font files. Sorry.

2. There is an extra line of syntax in one example that needs to be
edited.
java -cp build\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;
         lib\xercesImpl.jar;lib\xalan.jar
           org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
             C:\myfonts\cmr10.ttf C:\myfonts\cmr10.ttf ttfcm.xml

"C:\myfonts\..." is repeated.

Thanks,
Mike Ferrando
Washington, DC