From "Matt Frame" <mdfr...@sorvive.com>
Subject PDF Encrypt in 20.5rc2
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 02:33:13 GMT
I recently downloaded and recompiled FOP 20.5rc2 per the requirement on the
FOP PDF Encrypt page but have been unsuccessful in getting any of the PDF
security to occur.  I would like to know what the command line should look
like when using fop.bat and PDF encryption.

I used Sun's Java 1.4 SDK to compile FOP on Windows 2000.  I ensured that
the JCE information was set in the java.security file.  Is there anything in
the compile specs that should be changed to get this to compile with the PDF
Encryption options.

View raw message