From "Stefano Barella" <stefano.bare...@one.it>
Subject Font on Linux
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 12:51:52 GMT
Hi to all, I have to use some Font in FOP application to
Create my PDF files.
I can use Font in Windows System, putting into userconfig.xml
File the following lines :
 <!-- ARIAL -->
I have created the xml file processing the file ARIAL.ttf through
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader FOP class.
My question is how can I use in Linux (Caldera) operating system ?
The problem is in the userconfig.xml, the lines which I wrote contains
A reference to a Windows ttf file:
May anyone help me ?
Thank u
  Stefano Barella