From "Alexander Koppelhuber" <toas...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: text-align="right" last line indent
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:59:40 GMT
part of my fo file looks like this:
  <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body" font-family="Helvetica"
text-align="end" text-align-last="end">
      <fo:block font-size="33pt" space-before="10mm" >
           Von Mensch zu Mensch.
      </fo:block>
      <fo:block font-size="73pt" space-before="10mm">
           Sprechen Sie mit mir personlich
      <fo:leader leader-pattern="space"/>
      </fo:block>
         <fo:block font-size="33pt" space-before="10mm">
            LAbg. Martina Puhringer
      </fo:block>
      <fo:block font-size="33pt" space-before="10mm">
          <fo:leader leader-pattern="space"/>
            aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      </fo:block>

The problem is that the text is aligned to the right (the way it should be)
but each last line gets an indent of lets say 5mm from the right border.
So the last line of a block, or the whole block if it's just one line, gets
moved
a litte towards the left border. I don't want this indentation.
I don't know why there's any indentation at all, because it works fine with
text-align="left".

Any ideas?