From Chris.Br...@scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Subject RE: Browser Issues
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:45:00 GMT
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

	Thanks for the advice, you say that someone is overriding my
ContentType at some point. (fair point)
	But surely if this was the case, then no PDF documents would ever be
viewed on teh client.
	This is not the case unfortunately, I have a couple that work, and
the rest dont.
	This is on the same Browser (IE 5.5 & win98)
	Tried using Mozilla as suggested, this opened up separate Acrobat
instance (not the browser plugin)
	and therefore I could not get any good information from it.

	Any other ideas ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:olegt@multiconn.com]
Sent: 03 July 2002 14:16
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Browser Issues

Chris.Brown@scotland.gsi.gov.uk wrote:
>     I have a FOP application which when requested, transforms XML into
> XSL:FO and is then serialized to a web browser.
>     During development this functionality worked a treat. However, we
> have recently moved this onto the Internet and are
>     having problems with different browsers.
>     Error : Active X error - says the content type is text/html
Somebody is overriding your content type, it can be proxy or another
I'd try mozilla browser - it has lovely View/Page Info stuff where you can
what content type is exactly at the resonse.

Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel

The original of this email has been scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users - for further details, please contact the GSI Nerve Centre, or
browse GNC 003/2002 at http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/new2002notices.htm

In case of problems, please call your organisations IT helpdesk.

This email has been received from an external party and
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

View raw message