From "Norr, Peter" <pn...@lehman.com>
Subject simple page break
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:02:12 GMT
How do I insert a page break into a pdf??

Is  there something like <fo:page-break />

Thanks!

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.