From Alexis HAUMONT <alexis.haum...@smile.fr>
Subject Re: xhtml2fo.xsl working with FOP ?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:59:06 GMT

> Alexis HAUMONT wrote:
>
>> <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
>> <fo:table-and-caption>
>

> fo:table-and-caption is not implemented in FOP. The whole
> content is silently dropped.
>
> J.Pietschmann

Thanks for that information.
I should have read this : http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html
I guess every tag that doesn't appear in this list is silently ignored.

I'm going to tune the Xhtml2Fo.xsl from antennahouse to work with FOP,
I'll post that to the List once done.
My project uses an online wysiwig xhtml editor (EditOnPro) and the
result must be merge with some Xml content extracted from a database to
produce a digitally signed PDF, I hope once that everything would have
been so easy.. and its almost.. I just have to tune that stylesheet.

Alex.