From car...@cvc.edu (Carlos)
Subject Re: fonts not recognized
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:01:30 GMT
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html will give you information as to how to
add the fonts to fop. The fact that a font is in your system doesn't mean
that it'll be supported/recognized/used by fop unless you follow the
instructions on the URL

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient
characteristic of life is its  coerciveness: it is always urgent,  'here and
now' without any possible postponement. Life is  fired at us point blank.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset