From "Pedro Barco Bernal" <pba...@ceh.junta-andalucia.es>
Subject FOP in server don´t works
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:10:22 GMT
This class works perfectly at local. But when I try tu run it at server make a Exception...

The Exception is: File out.fo not found....

But the same class works perfectly at local !!
Can someone tell me why?? The server works perfectly with other class...

  import javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory;
  import javax.xml.transform.Transformer;
  import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource;
  import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamResult;
  import javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
  import javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException;

  import org.apache.fop.apps.Driver;
  import org.xml.sax.InputSource;

  import java.io.FileOutputStream;
   * A Class class.
   * <P>
   * @author SADIEL
  public class FOP2 extends Object {

       * Render to PDF. OutputStream must be set
      public static final int RENDER_PDF = 1;

     * Constructor
    public FOP2() {

   Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(new StreamSource("xsl.xsl"));
   transformer.transform(new StreamSource("xml.xml"), new StreamResult(new FileOutputStream("out.fo")));

    InputSource inputsource = new InputSource("out.fo");

    FileOutputStream out = new FileOutputStream("out.pdf");
    Driver driver = new Driver( inputsource, out);

      }catch(Exception e){

View raw message