From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1177251 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop: fo/flow/BasicLink.java layoutmgr/inline/InlineLayoutManager.java pdf/PDFFactory.java
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:18:02 GMT
i'm not sure what you mean by 'ancestor', since containment relation is not
at issue here;

your argument is counter to the definition of the parameter entity %inline;
defined in XSL 1.1 Section 6.2

The parameter entity, "%inline;" in the content models below, contains the
following formatting objects:

     bidi-override
     character
     external-graphic
     instream-foreign-object
     inline
     inline-container
     leader
     page-number
     page-number-citation
     page-number-citation-last
     scaling-value-citation
     basic-link
     multi-toggle
     index-page-citation-list

i believe you should first restore the previous state of affairs, and then,
if you wish to continue making the case that it is not inline, take it up
with the group and get consensus before making what appears to be a possibly
unjustified architectural change