From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1177251 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop: fo/flow/BasicLink.java layoutmgr/inline/InlineLayoutManager.java pdf/PDFFactory.java
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:54:42 GMT
let's step back a minute; what was the problem you were trying to solve?
what was broken? how did your change fix it?

if you made this change just because you think instanceof Inline should
return false on a BasicLink, then this change would seem gratuitous

it is wholly reasonable that BasicLink may share the implementation of
Inline as previously held; your change required you to copy/paste existing
code from Inline into BasicLink and to alter InlineLayoutManager for no
purpose other than accommodating your change

IMO you should revert the change