From champagne_chary <anto...@champers.co.uk>
Subject Re: omit first table header/last footer
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:16:44 GMT

Would I be right in assuming that this method removes the header however
places a space at the bottom of the page. This is unfortunately what i am
finding. :(...  The space at the bottom of the parent object (be it a  page/
table row) is  equivelent in height to that the header / more specifically
the text within.

I have tried to implement in a couple of ways and this phenominum keeps
occuring. Hope somebody that uses this nifty mod can enlighten me on if
there is a way around this.

Cheers