From champagne_chary <anto...@champers.co.uk>
Subject Re: omit first table header/last footer
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:10:44 GMT

Turned out there was nothing wrong with my compilation.. ( i have deleted my
pointer / direction to use in same way as table-omit-header-at-break would
have very much appreciated.

Anyway possibly the reason it never made it  into the code base is it doesnt
seem to be included correctly in the page calculations.

example 1)  headers 1 (in dummy table) with omit first and header with omit
on break
gave the same result as
example 2)  outer and inner table with omit on break

However I would have expected it to produce the same as

example 3)  one permanent header and discluding that of the outer dummy
table produced expected results that differed to the previous examples yet
should have been the same as when the omit first was used.

Hopefully I am wrong and I have omitted something fundamental. I shall test
on some slightly simpler examples as currently its used in a template that
has several embedded tables.